Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• A special needs hockey team got to play their first game at Gila River Arena in Arizona last week. (Fox10Phoenix.com)
• The NHL has gotten faster over the last few years, so players are turning to weight loss and nutrition to succeed. (NHL.com)
• The Hockey News breaks down 10 Stanley Cup matchups that they’d like to see this spring. (The Hockey News)
• What’s an empty-calorie scorer? Raw Charge explains and identifies which scorers don’t really help their teams win all that much. (Raw Charge)
• ESPN previews what each of the 31 teams might do at next month’s trade deadline. (ESPN)
• A lot of the high-profile teams in the NHL haven’t been very good this season. (USA Today)
Source: Yahoo Sports