– You’ve got two good grooves. The bottom groove is still usable. But that top groove is come in. And–
– Whoa. Newman turns Larson.
– Are you kidding me?
– I thought Larson came down on the 31, I’ll be honest. I thought he cut it too close.
– I agree.
– Great job of keeping it out of the inside wall.
– Yeah, Jeff, I agree. Larson saw the lap traffic piling up kind of in front of him, clogging up, and he made a quick, very abrupt lane change, and got turned around.
– Watch this.
– So Newman gets a pretty decent run on the bottom.
– Yeah, see Kyle has been diving in that corner, up high then diving down low. Newman was there.
– It just all clogged up right there.
– But not to hit anything.
– Here’s Ryan Newman’s radio.
– He cut across my nose, I think that was obvious.
– You race your race. You’re doing good.
– Let him know I’m sorry, but he can’t just cut across my nose.
– Yeah, I agree with Newman.
– I agree.
– Newman didn’t want to spin him.
– Just watch the rear tires, it’s going back, back, back, back. But when it’s about time to go forward, he jams it in gear, I guess, and he takes off and stays out of the wall.
– Sliding, sliding.
– Which way do I go?
– Accelerating. The car never came to a stop.
– Unbelievable. And that’s how he can now be the third place car.
– That’s unbelievable.
Source: Fox Sports